Full Raceday Sponsorship
A raceday to include sponsorship and hospitality is an ideal way to raise awareness of your company or even to raise funds for your charity via your corporate sponsors, suppliers and supporters. The raceday will advertise your business and the charity as well as entertaining guests and clients as a complete package.
The concept of hosting your own raceday would be to initially sell on the races and hospitality for a greater price than you purchased them. The difference would then go to your charity or even cover costs of your own advertising and entertaining.
FULL RACEDAY PROGRAMME SPONSORSHIP & NAMING RIGHTS
(Private hospitality suites are available for a minimum of 100 people)
Various packages are available including a 3 course lunch, Premier Buffet or Grande Buffet. Tailor-made packages can be created to suit your budget and requirements. Hospitality packages include a Premier admissions badge and also a raceday programme with reserved seating. Race sponsorship includes:
- Personalised company race names receiving a high level of exposure and quoted in national, regional and racing newspapers on the day of the race and at entry times i.e. The ABC Business Handicap Stakes
- Live coverage of your race on attheraces and SIS TV to millions of viewers. Channel 4 races are also available on selected fixtures
- Unlimited banner locations at the racecourse creating awareness to our daily race goers and millions of TV viewers
- Raceday programme advertising – advertise throughout the programme with up to two adverts. This is an ideal opportunity to promote and increase awareness of your product to our racing spectators who attend from many areas of the country
- Credits on the racecourse public address system and through on-course TV coverage broadcast your message and logo over the entire racecourse
- Promotional literature distribution – take advantage of our corporate suites and restaurants and promote your product to hospitality guests. Brochures and flyers can be displayed in all racecourse areas
- Trade stand or promotional vehicle – bring along a trade stand to encourage enquiries and distribute literature to the raceday crowds
- Best turned out horse – this is a chance to get your guests involved and present the groom of the best turned out horse with a small company memento or cash prize. Up to 4 people can enter the parade ring to assist you in your choice
- Watch the race from the finish line – your 4 guests can get no closer to the action than watching the race from the finish line within the parade ring
- Presentation of the winner’s trophy – this excellent photo opportunity is a fantastic way to treat your best clients or directors to a special moment and meet the winning owner, trainer and jockey with a champagne reception after the race
- Racecourse promotional material will include relevant company logos and advertisements of your race where possible
Individual Race Sponsorship
Advertise and heighten the profile of your business by using your company name in the race title. You can even have a series of races throughout the day, or entire season, and mention your company's services or products in different races. Or just personalise the race title to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion.
RACE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Personalised Company Race Name receiving a high level of exposure and quoted in national, regional and racing newspapers on the day of the race and at entry and declaration times.
- Live coverage of your race on attheraces and SIS TV to millions of viewers. At selected meetings Channel 4 and Sky coverage is also available.
- Banner Locations on the Racecourse creating awareness to our daily racegoers and to those one million viewers.
- Full Page Racecard Advertisement - an ideal opportunity to promote and increase awareness of your product to our racing spectators who attend from many areas of the country.
- Credits on the Racecourse Public Address System and through On-Course TV Coverage Broadcast your message and logo over the entire Racecourse.
- Promotional Literature Distribution - take advantage of our corporate suites and promote your product to hospitality guests from around the region.
- Trade Stand or Promotional Vehicle - bring along a trade stand to encourage enquiries and distribute literature.
- Presentation of the Winner's Trophy - this excellent photo opportunity is a fantastic way to treat your best clients or Directors to a special moment and meet the winning owner, trainer and jockey.
- Best Turned Out Horse - this is a chance to get your guests involved and present the groom of the best turned out horse with a small company memento or cash prize.
For more information contact us on 0191 236 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.