The 2019 horseracing fixture schedule has been released by the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) and as per 2018 we will be staging 62 fixtures across the year, plus any additional meetings that are added to service the requirements of the racing industry. There is no change to the split of raceday type either, with 12 jumps fixtures and 50 all-weather fixtures planned.
The key dates for your diary are as follows:
- Saturday 23 February - Eider Chase Raceday
- Saturday 16 March - St Patrick's Raceday
- Saturday 6 April - Grand National Raceday
- Friday 19 April - Good Friday Raceday
- Saturday 29 June - Stobart Rail & Civils Northumberland Plate Day
- Saturday 27 July - Collingwood Insurance Beeswing Ladies Day
- Saturday 30 November - Fighting Fifth Hurdle Raceday
Thanks to the later shift with Easter, our Good Friday Raceday is nearly three weeks later than in 2018 and so should bring better spring/summer weather for this event. The Grand National at Aintree takes place just over a week earlier than this year and this is reflected with our Grand National Raceday date. The remainder of the feature fixtures all take place on the annual corresponding day.
The full fixture list will be available to browse online and download very shortly. Ticket and package information for all racedays, including Plate Day and Ladies Day, will be released in the coming months. Keep an eye on our social media channels and website.