Assistant Greenkeeper - Parklands GC
Parklands Golf Club, which shares the High Gosforth Park site with the racecourse, is seeking an Assistant Greenkeeper.
The role reports to the Head Greenkeeper, providing a quality and agreed standard of presentation and facility to members and customers using Parklands Golf Complex. Key responsibilities include preparing and maintaining fairways and greens, carrying out various aspects of turf management, carrying out presentation works for course play.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- Experience in outdoor year round labouring
- Experience in operating machinery
- Clean and full driving license (essential)
- Good time management
- Relevant sports turf experience desirable
If you would like more details, or to apply, please email your CV or enquiries to Jon Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.