We are delighted to let you know that the owners of Newcastle Racecourse, Arena Racing Company (ARC), have an Owners & Trainers policy in place. The policy is designed to offer a better service to one of our key customer groups on any date that you have a runner.
During the race meeting our Owners & Trainers hostess is available to answer any questions you might have. The full details of the policy are shown below: -
- Complimentary tickets for single owners (6) and partnerships (8). Additional tickets are available at a discounted price (please check with the Racecourse Office) for the Northumberland Plate Festival, Ladies Day and The Fighting Fifth Hurdle. Please note that these are limited to ten tickets.
- Complimentary light meal.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Annual car park label.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne for every winning owner.
- Complimentary DVD and photograph of winning horse.
- All ARC fixtures to be included in the ROA badge scheme.
- All ARC fixtures have a big screen for each race meeting.
A limited number of restaurant tables are reserved for owners (subject to availability on Festival Meetings) until 11.30am on declarations day. Please check with the Racecourse Office for restaurant prices for owners and trainers.
- Two complimentary guest tickets.
- Complimentary meal, snack or Raceday Restaurant discount.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Text messaging service ahead of racing for all ARC tracks.
- Clear signage for horse movements.
- Post-race endoscope available for hire.
- Parade Ring Safety Officer at every fixture.
- Equine facilities and treatment boxes furnished to a high standard.
- Quality, complimentary, veterinary care whilst on the racecourse.
For all queries in advance of a raceday, please contact the Racecourse Office on 0191 236 2020 or e-mail email@example.com